The Vishnupada Mandir is the ancient temple in Gaya, India. It is a Hindu temple, dedicated to Lord Vishnu.This temple is located along the Falgu River, marked by a footprint of Lord Vishnu known as Dharmasila, incised into a block of basalt. The Sakaldwipiya Brahmins have been the traditional priests at Vishnupad Mandir in Gaya as Gayawar Pandas and in the adjoining districts like Hazaribagh.
The construction date of the temple is unknown and it is believed that Lord Rama along with Sita had visited this place. The present day structure was rebuilt by Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar, the ruler of Indore, in 1787, on the banks of the Falgu river. A flight of 1000 stone steps leads to the top of the Brahmajuni hill, 1 km southwest of the Vishnupad mandir. Visitors prefer to go to the top of Brahmajuni hill see the magnificent view of the temple from the top. There are many small temples near this temple.